Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puzzled Pooch!

I saw my crazy dog, Oliver, totally bemused this evening. I was watching a tv show about WCBOE awards and they had a spot about me and my music teacher award. They showed me in my classroom, singing and playing the guitar. Well, Oliver heard that and seemed to be greatly perplexed. He looked at the TV and watched and listened and just seemed somewhat transfixed that I was able to fit into that little box. I guess you kind of had to be there, but it really made me laugh.....(Some days, it doesn't take much!)

2 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Too funny! I can picture it. Aren't dogs fun? Tommy loves to watch "It's Me or the Dog" but he hasn't seen me on there...yet!

ukrainiac said...

I remember when our KIDS tried to figure out how their dad was in the TV back in the day when he'd be interviewed about pediatric stuff.