Monday, March 30, 2009

Interesting stuff...

I know, I know...it's been awhile. Life has been BUSY! Mostly good stuff, but busy. So, what is taking up all the time? Well...school, and looking at pictures of my grandson, and directing my wonderful choir and directing a grand wedding and...working on my website. Yes, it's true. After about 1000 years, I'm finally getting all of my plays and scripts and musicals together in one place and offering them AND custom written shows for sale! It is not quite ready for prime time yet, but I've learned a tremendous amount in the past 3+ weeks. Some wonderful help from my knowledgeable friend, Karen...and I'm getting closer. I will announce it's launch date as soon as I know it! Other than that, not much is new! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a great idea! You are so talented, I am expecting great sales!