Thursday, March 5, 2009

I know, I know.....

I know, it's been a long time. Last week, I ALMOST posted my "no show snow" ...good thing I didn't! It was enjoyable to have the snow and I got to wear my boots!!!!! I find a good snow very refreshing and there is NOTHING better than being cozy in the house, drinking coffee and listening to the snow blow and watching it swirl. Good stuff. The couple of days off from school were very much appreciated as well. Last week was the variety/talent show at school. I had the dubious honor of being in charge...trust me, dubious doesn't even begin to sum it up. But, we survived. I enjoyed decorating the stage and Friday evening, right after school, about 6 teachers descended and helped finish things up. Boy, do I appreciate those very tall teachers!!!! They can take care of things, I literally need a ladder for.... The kids did a fine job. I was tired, but relieved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many kids in a show? I can't imagine coordinating all those energetic kiddies! I know you're great at it!
The nice thing about being on the shorter side is that we don't have to dust the tops of our refrigerators-b/c we don't even notice!