Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hooray...

I am back. I am ok with being back. I KNOW everyone always thinks that they have the cutest grandchild, but I'm sorry to have to correct them...I DO! I DO, I DO, I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is soooooooooooooo cute, and sooooooooooooo funny. Such an absolute sweetie pie. Very busy, but not too much. He loves his toys, and he LOVES books...except sometimes he eats them. Not so good. He is content to sit and look at a book and if you read fast enough, well, he'll sit and listen. He does an fantastic George Bush laugh, which makes me laugh. My favorite part????? Chasing a naked little boy around the house trying to get him in his bath!!!!!! Soooooooooo funny.......The next favorite part was our trip to Savannah....it was COLD, COLD, COLD. A friend of Christy's from the Naval Academy, Chelsea, Chelsea's mom, Christy, Logan and I took on my old stomping grounds. I lived there in the early 80's when I played in the symphony and actually got married there. So...we did the waterfront, had lunch, walked around and then went to the Tea Room for afternoon tea. We had a hysterical time, but it wasn't due to the outstanding service or food....because the service and the food was NOT outstanding. But actually because of that, it just got funnier and funnier....kind of an expensive laugh, but very funny. Logan slept through most of it, then he woke up and HE thought everything was funny too...which then made us laugh even more. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...this is a whole bunch of babble, but it was fun and i'm back and I'm ok with being back. TTYL

1 comment:

Andy and Nancy said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time.