Sunday, January 10, 2010

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How people thought I had disapeared from my "quest" for all time????? Come on, now....be honest..........HA.....I'm back......yes, I was distracted by Christmas and all the prep of the programs.....that pretty much takes up a lot of my brain cells....BUT...I'm back. This is what you can watch for....the poundage of "stuff" being removed from my house. Stuff equaling, junk, clothing and whatever strange and unusual items I decide needs to go away. so....first up is a 17 lb bag of junk gleaned from my bedroom and from Jenny's bedroom. A fine start. More to come. Stay tuned. What do you think should be a good goal for the pounds dumped????????? I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Andy and Nancy said...

I bet most people could come up with at least 500 to 1000 lbs. of junk very easily. Glad you're back. Now for me to lose some physical poundage!!