Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If this is Tuesday, we must still be snowed in....

Ok...things are not looking good out there...Just a little overcast, but wild stuff supposedly on the way. I am now the proud owner of several large boulders of snow right in front of my driveway. thank you, snow plow...I know you didn't do it on purpose, but how come the boulders don't form in front of the lawn???? A mystery I suppose...Anyway...What did I accomplish yesterday. Shredding A LOT of paper and totally trashing my family room. Goal for today??Finish shredding, consolidate books. I have too many. A LOT need to go. ARe we having a yard sale at church???If so, I wish there was a place to take stuff NOW...that would help a lot. I guess I'll sort them out....put the Christian ones aside for the yard sale and give the others to good will....or something. OK....that's it's for now. Have to figure out what, if anything, I need to do to get ready for this next storm. Crazy. so, my bets are the next time we'll be in school is next Tuesday....we are supposed to be OFF on Monday for presidents day....I wonder if they can pull that one back? I don't think anyone would mind. The seniors are making out like bandits this year. THey are DONE the first of June...so are their teachers. They have to go to school (the teachers) but no kids. Big sigh.....jus have to keep on keeping on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vacation pictures still on the table. need to order more. Must have been getting punchy after I ordered the first 2000. Missed a few.

Andy and Nancy said...

At least they've plowed your street. Keven Griswold came this morning and said that our street is by far the worst he's seen in Salisbury. He almost got stuck in our driveway with 4WD!