Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All school programs are officially DONE....finished....completed......!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! The first graders program was hysterical.....there were at least 350 people there to see the show. The kids were wacko, but they sang their songs well. I was DRIPPING WET during their show. Little kids are hard work!!!!! The parents were actually very nice...NO ONE YELLED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING. (Of course, I'm not out the door yet....:)

1 comment:

Sue said...

One more to go!!! I know you will be ecstatic about 7:45 pm tomorrow night. It was great fun today; I love the Christmas Shoppe and I really like being with the kids (at the shop and at play practice). We all need to spend more time with our covenant kids. It puts a whole new perspective on things...we miss a blessing without reaching out to them! Praying for you and thanks for ALL you do for God and His people!