Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank YOU!

well, I just want to thank God for a great day. We had our cantata at church last night and it was fine. I was so incredibly grateful for Avery's diligence in learning that piano part. It was a stinker...... I have the best church choir made up of the best folks anywhere. Today was chaos at school because we were finishing up getting ready for the concert. I bet the custodial staff had a cow when they saw my room. It was TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, we will see how tomorrow goes. I've gotten to know a couple of the new kids and that has been good. We'll see...we'll see.

3 comments:

faith said...

I was very impressed by the piano during the cantata.

Sue said...

I just caught up with your last couple posts. I'm sorry you get all that grief when you work so hard! I am awed by what you accomplish, Mae. I just don't have those gifts. I was thinking how you know all the songs and lines from all the plays and cantatas, and shows, and I can hardly learn my measly 10 lines for a kids' play. The cantata was great, by the way. Thanks for working so hard for God and His people and even for those who aren't His people--you are a blessing! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I just caught up too-lot on your mind!
Ebeneezer-I have been struck lately(last couple months) on how God is the God of Every Detail. He really cares and He really works EVERYTHING for our good!

Family T.V. commercials: I like the Preston Ford commercial with their kid. We've seen her grow up on t.v. and I think she does a pretty good job. I HATE CAR commercials in general! They always show some dumb car that no one can afford, driving a speed no one is allowed to go, in parts of America that the Environmentalists probably would have a cow over if you even WALKED there!

Crabby:"Do not weary of doing good"! "Overcome evil with good".(Lose the attitude:-)