Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A bit much....

Ok...I have several questions, and I'm hoping somebody, somewhere can answer them. #1 When the country is in the midst of a financial crisis, isn't it just a tad ostentatious, for the 8 year old daughter of the president of the united states to celebrate her birthday in PARIS???? I mean, c'mon...What is wrong with Chucky Cheese???? We have families who are losing their homes all over the country and they are celebrating her bday in paris. Even if they paid for everything like airfare and hotels etc. etc., what about the secret service protection that was needed there? I have a feeling that it was probably a tad more involved than if they went somewhere in the states. I'm sorry...I just think this is WRONG.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Almost everything he does is wrong.