Tuesday, July 29, 2008

soooooo boring!

I have decided I have an extremely boring life....though to be honest, sometimes boring is good. I really have nothing interesting to post on my blog!!! How sad is that?? The main reason is that I have been doing battle with my utility room for the past TWO WEEKS. A project I thought would take 2 days, has taken 2 weeks. I don't know what to say, except it's too bad I'm not getting paid by the hour. Actually, it's too bad I'm not getting paid at all. :) HOWEVER....the walls and ceiling are finished...I have to clean up the floor and do the trim and the doors, but I'm not too stressed about that. Then.......I know it's hard to wait for the next installment.....BUT......Mae will tackle her dining room flooring project. WHAT COULD BE MORE EXCITING THAN THAT????

No comments: