Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can you spell...........C-O-N-D-O??????????

Whew...after a day of ripping up nasty, disgusting, filthy carpet and trying to pry the tack board up, a condo is looking pretty good. No yard to cut....no insane things growing in my scraggly bushes....no insanity of repairs that I have no idea of how to make. Sounds pretty good....then, I look out the window and see the back, or I think of how incredibly wonderful it is to have space and not have neighbors right on top of my place...well...then I wonder. So...I don't know. I just know, I'm TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Try and wait until you're not tired before making any major decisions! Of course, not tired may not come until eternity...well, at least less tired. There seems always to be an "up" side to the "downs" and a "down" side to the "ups" here on earth; house ownership has so many ups, but yeah, it is constant work! Thinking of you...