Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday....Oct 6???

Yes, I am still here. Trying to stay on track is more than a notion for me. The good news is this...God is in His heaven which means all is right with the world. In my world, things are ok, but it occurred to me yesterday that I had lost track of part of my original goal....yes, the money moratorium was half, but that was prompted by me realizing that I have everything I need HERE in my house to do some significant transformation. So...I will attempt to make that my focus...AGAIN. I got a good start on my kitchen window view.....but to me the fun part is the part I've forgotten about or ignored.....I have STUFF, I have creativity, I have resources......that is what I need to focus on.....so.....what was that saying?????????? Oh yes.....press on. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these last two posts. Finding the best in(and out) of our homes. I've always thought when going by a small little apartment-or even subsidized housing-that one can always find or create a little bit of heaven if they have even just a little spot to view the "green" world. Even if that green world is one little house plant, or a satisfying view from a kitchen window, or a window box.
I'm glad about your porch-make it a haven of peace and reflection(and save that REALLY cool red table:-)