Thursday, October 1, 2009

BORING....

That's what I've been lately....just plain boring. Why?? Just so overwhelmed with school, church, planning, Salvation Army, personal stuff....not bad...I'M FINE. Just my mind is pretty full with getting through each day right now....and it is hard to look to other things. My current project is playing up, or finding or discovering the best features of my house. HA! No, I'm serious...so the one I started last weekend was the view out of my kitchen window and that is what i am still working on. Got the monster bush pretty much chopped down, but I need some extra hand to help move my swing so I hope I can get that taken care of in the next couple of weeks....I think my "easily correctable" will be a few minutes of attention to my side porch....I think a little rearranging and a little attention will make it someplace I can actually sit. This IS the perfect weather for it....ok...so there are a couple of little projects...I think I can do that. Maybe I'll draft some help for the side porch....might be fun.......we'll see.

2 comments:

Robin's Developments said...

I wish I could help with your side porch...you know WE could skype...find me, and I will look for you and we can try it out. Love you, friend!

cindy said...

hi mae--what a great idea about the view from your kitchen window--That will be something that will really be a happy thing for you!