Sunday, June 29, 2008

But wait....there is MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There was even more to my trip! I did get to spend almost a week with Christy, Jenny and Josh in JAX. The Savannah trip was just a couple of days of that visit. One of my favorite things was going to the pool on base...that is where the picture of those two bathing beauties was taken. We also explored the wonderful world of knitting on circular needles...I achieved a simple victory by actually finishing a little hat! I'm not sure how many hats a FLA baby is going to need, but I guess we will find out as Christy and Josh have a baby due in December! I got to go to their drs. appt and see my "grandbaby in progress"! Such amazing changes in prenatal care. One last special event was to have breakfast with Christy's friend, Chelsea who is a pilot. This was also a wonderful event....I have known Chelsea since she was a "youngster" at the academy. She is a wonderful young woman. Wasn't this a great trip?

2 comments:

Sue said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! I love communicating like this; so much of the time we have no time but this way I can stay somewhat updated on everyone's news! wonderful!

ukrainiac said...

thanks for the tip about your blog! How much fun to see pictures and hear GREAT NEWS!!