Saturday, August 9, 2008

The clock is ticking.........

tick tock, tick tock....oh my goodness. 1 week until I go back to school. 3 weeks until I have a house full of guests....i think if panic could reach through the tiredness and overwhelmedness, I'd be there. no time for that....You might wonder, what is WRONG with that woman and her house???? If you look up the word packrat in the dictionary, my name is listed as a defination. Add into that my school job "stuff", my church job "stuff", my "stuff" that I KNOW will be useful somewhere, somehow, all of my music stuff, ALL of my books...let me repeat that one...ALL OF MY BOOKS...and clothing in many different sizes...WELL.....welcome to my life. Oh yes, my ANY SOLDIER care pkg stuff which just got put into it's own cupboard...(that was a happy day) EXCEPT for the Christmas anysoldier stuff....that won't fit.....and there you have it. The good news is that the secret shop stuff went to church to live there...probably until the deacons find it....ok...that's enough. Time to get off my caboose, stop whining and GET BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps....I've got a couple of extra keyboards...any takers???

No comments: