Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting closer..........

Well...................I know EVERYONE is holding their breath, waiting to find out how my household projects are coming!!!!! THE FLOOR IS IN THE DINING ROOM. MARY L. IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing woman. She has power tools and KNOWS how to use them. My aim today is to paint the dining room and finish up the utility room. Something isn't quite working in there and I can't put my finger on it. AND....... Is there anyone, anywhere brave enough to help me clean out my car??????????????????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean-help clean out your car? What would you like done? I'd be glad to help! My credentials: I've cleaned GREG TAYLOR'S car:-)

Mary L. IS amazing! She is a Renaissance woman!

I'm coming to Mama Mia-maybe with my mom.