Monday, August 25, 2008

Official First Day

Ok...last week was as projected. Lot's of meetings....some torturous, some....well....to me, all meetings are pretty tortuous. :) The good news is that both classrooms ARE set up...(I think that's why pushing to the end with my house is doubly hard) I actually know what I'm going to teach today...always good. We had some interesting things last week....Pam and Krissy went out of their way to make our transition back into the school year pleasant. The highlight was a luncheon served by Jimmy's Grille. Now THAT is a good welcome back. It is always a physical challenge for me at the beginning of the year.....it is physically exhausting....but that's ok. Boy, I just keep getting more and more boring....anyway, time to figure out what to wear for the first day of school. (It is fun to see how excited the kids are) My prayer request??? That I remember how incredibly precious each child is....Each one is "the world" to somebody and I need to appreciate that aspect and not get bogged down by the sheer numbers of kids. Ok....That's it....time for prayer, time to get dressed and get on the road. btw...last night, I dreamed I had a flying car....what is THAT about????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: