Monday, August 11, 2008

NOW HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY UTILITY ROOM IS FINISHED. Just in case you didn't hear me, MY UTILITY ROOM IS FINISHED. Hallelujah, hallelujah. I guess it looks pretty good...actually, next to my upstairs bathroom, it is the best looking room in my house. Says a lot for everything else, huh? I did a lousy job pounding the nails in the trim in the dining room. Very sad about that. Other than that, still working on shoveling OUT. Anybody have a backhoe I can borrow?????????????????????

2 comments:

Sue said...

we used to have one...

Anonymous said...

Hurray for your finished rooms!!! Press on, woman...you will feel so satisfied as you bring order to the chaos(this, coming from one who must struggle daily to keep order going).
(What guests are coming)?