Sunday, September 27, 2009

did you know?????

did you know it IS possible to use a leaf blower in the house. WHY would someone WANT to do that??? I think I may hold a record for destroying vacuum cleaners....either that or they just break really easily. SO...............i was NOT delighted to see that my little 4 legged friend, Remy had totally shredded a basket of pinecones all over my living room carpet. I was extremely irritated and sweeping with a broom only does so much and I did NOT want to destroy my vacuum...SOOOOO....leaf blower to the rescue. Sort of.....yes, it did help, but it is kind of hard to direct the blowing aspect of it...:) I don't think i will do this on a regular basis, but I did blow off a little steam and sort of made things better. Funny, huh???

3 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

lol! Our leaf blower can be reversed and used to suck up leaves!

Did you know that if you click on the name of a person who leaves a comment, it will take you to their bolg?

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Sounds like a SNL skit! What were the dogs reactions to all this?

cindy said...

that is great mae--I wish I had been there to see it!!!