Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

Thanks to those who inquired about Steve and Lindsay. He is home again...he was hospitalized last week, but got out a couple of days ago. My niece is caring for him and of course the two little ones. My brother and his wife are over there quite a bit I guess...and I'm sure that is a wonderful help. We'll just keep praying. NOW...let's talk about Christmas.....is it a bad thing to pick up some Christmas presents along the way? I admit it...I went to Ollies...I wanted to buy a touch and feel book for Logan. THey didn't have any, but they did have baby genius dvd's for $2.99. Yes, this is what usually gets me in terrible trouble....if one is good, then 6 are better, right??????? So, I picked out the ones I wanted, and then put half of them back. I got him 2. That's better than what I ever would have done before. ANd I didn't get any of the stuffed animals that sing...AND I didn't get him the purple monkey named Oboe.....I may have to rethink that one. :) Time to go work on dinner. Haven't been to the store yet....making like a french bread pizza with stuff I have in the house. :) I'll be heading out to the store SOON. ttyl

No comments: