Thursday, September 17, 2009

press on....

isn't that what I claimed a couple weeks ago????? pressing on..... ok....I'm pretty overwhelmed with a lot of stuff right now....not my project stuff.....family stuff, kid stuff, work stuff, church stuff. When I get overwhelmed, I kind of get tunnel vision. So, with the concept of pressing on, I have chosen a small project to work on between now and the weekend. Money holes. Do you have any of those??? Probably not, but I have found some. I have been going through cc statements and have found recurring charges for stuff I may have signed up for years ago and I have not used or I even still receive the product or newsletter or whatever. SO......I am in hot pursuit in closing up these money sucking holes. I will try to post a total on Saturday. Wish me good hunting.

No comments: