Monday, September 21, 2009

:(

You know, without Christ and His understanding and direction and the power of the Holy Spirit, Satan would win. I guess that's a duh....because that is why Christ came...to overcome Satan and death and to provide His righteousness for us to satisify a Holy God.. Good thing, huh? I messed up big this weekend. I'm not going into any details yet it was a mess up of epic sized proportion....enough to make me want to just slink off somewhere and give up. God doesn't let us give up though. If anyone wants us to give up, it's Satan. So, I'm not giving in. I'm taking care of damage control. I learned something extremely important about myself this weekend and now it is time to ......yup, you guessed it....press on. So...that is all I have to say for today. 10 classes to teach....makes for a full day. Where WAS that fog delay this morning???? Tsk, tsk...

2 comments:

sixfranks said...

I love you, My Friend!

Andy and Nancy said...

Well, we're in the mess up group together. You may have read my latest blog entry and noticed that my blog has moved.