Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks...

Thank you for all of your supportive comments during the past week. As I said, the experiment was highly successful. No problem with having enough food...I actually have a little left....not a whole lot...:} I could go on longer, but it would involve a whole lot of oatmeal, and well....oatmeal. No meat left...no veggies........I do have some bread (from the homemade rolls) and I do have a few eggs......and oatmeal. I think I also have a couple of cans of soup...so, I can definately handle breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Dinner I'll figure out. I am a little down tonight due to family issues....my nephew in law is desperately ill with brain cancer and he and my niece and their two little bitty children are on my heart very much, so it seems foolish for me to babble on about my "grand successes". If you are a praying person, please just pray for Lindsay and Steve....thanks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Their life right now is heart-rending. Will pray.Is he in the hospital?

Sue said...

Praying.