Wednesday, September 23, 2009

phil 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

In case you hadn't noticed, I can get bogged down looking at negatives. So, as I was pondering things yesterday, this verse came to me. It's still dark out right now, so I can't take the pictures I want to take, but I am going to take you on a little tour of things I love...not love like a person, but things that are very happy and that I enjoy. Stay tuned. AND I'm convicted that I need to get off my butt and do some things for some other folks....so you can stay tuned for that. The first thing is scheduled for this morning at school and for the first time in FOREVER, I'm excited about going to school...in fact I could hardly sleep I was so excited. How crazy is that? Soooooo.......PRESS ON!

2 comments:

sixfranks said...

Can't wait! Hope your day is supercallifragilisticexpealidosis!

Andy and Nancy said...

That's a wonderful feeling. I can't remember feeling that way.