Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday....whatever day....I'm losing track.

Ok...the money moratorium continues and you wouldn't believe how much food is still in my fridge. 'Waaaaay more than what I started with... How can that be? Have people been giving me food??? Nope, not a bit....just what I've cooked has really stretched and creativity has stretched it even further. I will have food LEFT when this experiment ends Thursday night. I mean that's only 2 more days....trust me, there is PLENTY of food still available. Funny how that works, huh? It has been a great experiment...I have enjoyed it totally except for that one night when I got aggravated. And then irritated that I bought that stupid ice cream to take over to my friend's. So tomorrow is a casual day at school. My school is REALLY big on casual days. I however, shall decline. Big sign. Somehow, it does make the day go faster when you wear jeans and sneakers, but the money moratorium precludes that this week. Boy...it was a close one today though. Keep me away from that CBD website!!!! All SORTS of cute bargains that would be great for presents, or the secret shop or whatever. BUT ....I did NOT succumb. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title of this blog should have been "The Loaves and Fishes":-)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree on the President's speech. I find it sad that in our country we have become so polarized that we can not even let the President of the United States of America speak to our children on education. I know we all take our sides politically(and I do have a lot of distrust) but I don't believe we have a proper respect for the offices of government anymore.

(Though I did hear that the problem arose more from the "material" that the White House wanted the schools to teach along side the speech)????