Wednesday, September 9, 2009

moderately interesting 9/9/09

well....this just dawned on me today....might be silly to to other folks, but it is rather stunning to me. I have not eaten one fast food meal since before August 1st. One month and 9 days?? May not be earth shattering to most, but it is here.....I'm rather ashamed to admit it, but that is probably the longest I've ever gone without eating fast food in my adult life. Honest...I know...crazy, isn't it? But I think it is true. I've tried to not eat fast food before, but not been successful. HOWEVER...because of the money moratorium, I have been able to do it without thinking of the food aspect. Buying fast food is not an option because buying is not an option. So, there you have it. Figured out a couple of other things this evening. Have to look at some numbers...I am very greatful for the insights. How is it that my thinking is changing like this???? I honestly consider it a miracle....a highly undeserved one, trust me.

1 comment:

Andy and Nancy said...

I bet your health is going to improve with all of the changes. Things you may not have even noticed, like cholesterol have to improve! Yea!