Friday, September 4, 2009

NO HALO...

Ok, you guys. I really appreciate your encouragement, but don't make out like I'm some wunderkind or something. I am probably just now APPROACHING how the normal world lives, and trust me....this is one deep hole I'm in. NOT TO MENTION....well, actually, I wasn't going to admit to this, but I honestly think it is kind of funny now. Yesterday, I managed to get my phone disconnected because I forgot to pay the bill. Not that I couldn't pay it, but I FORGOT to pay it. How pitiful is that? I am "paperless"...no bill in the mail....and I remember going online to pay it but the website was messed up and not taking payments, so I guess I forgot to go back. I'm not exactly happy with verizon, becasue I think they really could have sent me an email since that is how I do my billing, HOWEVER...pride does goeth before a fall because there was a very garbled message on my machine from an automated voice thing about a week ago...most of the message was cut off, but it had something about non-payment. Me being me just figured it was something for Matt. COuldn't be for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA. so...the phone bill IS paid...the phone IS back on so feel free to give me a call. :) Gotta go scare up some dinner!!

No comments: