Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday the 13th....

I'm a little wobbly with this right now.....Not unusual when I get in school. I get tired, frustrated, bored, short of time etc and what do we do when we these things happen??? Fall back into old habits. Now, that hasn't exactly happened....well...yes, it has. Let's be honest here. (sooooo hard to be honest) What did I do???? Ollies and the children's place at OC. Didn't spend much...much less than I would have before, BUT....you know, the problem is bigger/different than just the amount of $$ spent. The problem is that is entertainment or a stress relief for me. I need to find other entertainments/stress relievers. I spent $10 at the children's place...got 2 outfits and a baby present....(It's their big sale time)...anyway....i can't quite get a handle on this.....I am just rambling today...sorry about that. I will try to reorder my thoughts today and see if I can't get more focused. :(

1 comment:

Robin's Developments said...

Ok, friend, I know you feel a little unclear about the situation. I suggest that you make a decision about your budget. That way, you can know how much you can spend on things such as gifts, and you will not feel guilty when you do. The spending moratorium has to have helped you think through your use of money. Now, use all that great thinking and make a plan to help you stick with it. Because Christmas is coming, and you are going to buy presents for your kids and your grandson, and your mom and probably a few other people. Plan for it now, so it won't hit you so hard later.

By the way, congratulations on your food experiment and on staying away from the fast food!