Thursday, September 17, 2009

and.....(9/17 btw)

Ok....in addition to the money sucking holes I'm tracking down I decided to tackle an "easily correctable". At first, being crazy like I am, I decided I would fix 5 easily correctable things TODAY. Then, I decided that was stupid, so how about 1. As I was leaving for work today, I looked at the flower barrel outside my backdoor which is FILLED with grass and weeds. blah. I ALWAYS feel bad when I look at it and I look at it a lot, so I decided that would be easily correctable. I will stop on the way home tonight and pick up a mum and then this evening, I will clean that bucket out and put the mum in. That will be a happy thing that will give me pleasure when I see it and that is good.

2 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Flowers always perk me up!
Can't wait to hear your total! Sometimes I resist the "nickel and dime" stuff but the small change adds up!