Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19

Nothing much to report today. Had some other issues to deal with yesterday and today and that took up most of my brain space. I have to get cracking though...i ripped most of the stuff OUT of my closet and I'm not close to having it finished. I think I can though....I've got a couple of days and I'm excited to see what clothing I can find and get organized before school starts. It will be great....I do have 'before" pictures...but I'm not posting them until i have the after pictures. BTW...thank you for your encouraging comments....I must keep pressing on.... Oh...I did have a challenge today....I did have to do some shopping. Some for school with my school procard....(in other words, they pay), but then I had to get a "house warming" present and THEN....I needed two gift bags. I did look, but I didn't have wrapping paper or a gift bag....:( SO, I got the house warming present I had planned and then went to the DOLLAR STORE..to get the gift bags. Have you EVER gone to the dollar store and only spent a dollar?????? I managed $3. One dollar each for the gift bags, and then a coke. I know, I know....a coke wasn't on the list, but I felt LOUSY and I wanted one. I guess I lose a point for that...:{ But, I even consider $3 a minor...no major victory. Hooray......! Here's a comment for riverrat....have you considered moving your wrapping paper box to the car on a permanent basis??????? :) ha ha ha

1 comment:

faith said...

If you need wedding bags... I know someone that has lots of them and would be glad to get rid of some. heh. :)