Monday, August 3, 2009

day 3 (8/3) poat 3

ok....here are some items we are going to be adding up: today, 1 laundry basket emptied, 1 tub emptied. Please understand...this is not "current stuff" that is being emptied...not current laundry....this is "stashed stuff". 43 cents discovered. One contractor size trash bag, one regular size trash bag and one full canister for the trash company to pick up. Maybe I'll keep a running total....then I can do something like the 12 days of christmas....but maybe it will be the 12 tons of trash....could be catchy......Oh...and I think it is only fair to share some of the most unusual items discovered: One dolphin shaped "snow globe" ....obviously never made it to school. AND this is very fun to do with 2 little dogs sticking their little noses into EVERYTHING i get into. Maybe I should measure how many feet I can now walk into various rooms???????? ha ha ha...you don't know if I"m kidding or not!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

faith said...

I love this. How exciting!! Keep up the good work!