Saturday, August 8, 2009

shhhhhhh....

I'll tell you about this, but only if you promise to read the whole thing and understand that it is NOT about WHAT I was given, but just that it WAS given. Since the Grand Social Experiment/Money Moratorium has begun, I have had the best time with some friends....here is the good part....these people know NOTHING about my Grand Social Experiment/Money Moratorium....AND...I'm not even sure what the point of this is....except, maybe I'm noticing things I didn't notice before. OK...with all of that said, here is the funny stuff....though I have not purchased anything for myself, in the past 6 days I have been treated to a delicious ice cream cake treat...totally unexpected.....was taken out to lunch.....TOTALLY unexpected.....and was treated to a lovely day away from Salisbury with lunch and dinner. Simple and fun. Does this mean I'm working on becoming a professional mooch???????? No...not by any means...all of these were surprises, and like I said the folks involved knew NOTHING about my experiment. I just believe they were gentle encouragements from the Lord...i don't know if that makes any sense or not, and I certainly didn't want to sound like gimee gimmee gimmee...that's not the point at all...just what pleasant surprises were given to me this week and I REALLY APPRECIATED THEM. :)

2 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Funny what can happen when you sit back and let God do the work.

sixfranks said...

This is such a great blogging series. Thanks for sharing it all! It truly is encouraging to see how God provides for the little things too. Have fun this week in MI.