Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 3, post 1 8/3

Well, so far so good, but not without a couple of trip ups....well, not really trip ups....just a little bit of frustration. I was in a workship today from 8:30-3. I carried my lunch and felt rather virtuous as most everyone else pitched in to order pizza...but I honestly was quite content. So...afterward, I had time to kill before a pseudo appt. I normally would have "hung out" at Ollies, or paid a vist to Kmart, but I came home and let the dogs out instead. I went to the appt. which was to supposedly meet someone who was interested in buying my 12-string guitar. He didn't show which was aggravating. So...I came home and got another message....he was waiting, could I come back?? So, I went back and he wasn't there again. Well...you can probably imagine some of the words that were bouncing around in my head this time, especially since I got caught in that HUGE downpour. Anyway, chalk it up to no loss, no gain, no biggie. Good try and I'll try again. If you know of anyone who would like to buy a very nice 12 string guitar I can help them out!!!! BTW....I found a GREAT planter on my porch which will be dandy for the plant I need to re-pot. Once, the rain blows past, I'm going to see how many bags of trash I can set out for the trash pick up tomorrow. Exciting, huh???????

No comments: