Thursday, August 20, 2009

8/20 total irritation and frustration

I think people think I am no nonsense, tough, abrasive, etc etc. I'm not. Today, I am really struggling. WHy? Because when I do try to stand up for myself, I come off as a b**** and then my "case" is negated. Or so it seems. When did children get the right to be so critical of parents? You know what I say???? "Put your money where your mouth is". I'm trying so hard to make positive changes, and what do i get??? SNotty comments from kids. I"m actually pretty furious at the moment. THat and...because I don't have the where with all to stand up for myself...sometime...not now, I will explain the invisibility of certain groups of people. I am in this group. SOmetimes, it is good because I can use it to my advantage...(kind of like a 55 year old, ninja...ha) other times, it just means that I am not heard unless i fuss aand then i am negated because I am a 55 year old ninja b****. Ok...I'm finished for now. Have much to think about.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

ramblin-thoughts said...

you hear an AMEN from my corner girl

Andy and Nancy said...

I hear ya! Accused of getting on a soapbox many times because my opinion differs.