Monday, August 31, 2009

day 31

I LOVE THE COOLER WEATHER...with that said, here is my take on the past month of the money moratorium. There was a line in the Christmas Play that I wrote last year when the angel asked the "kid" to name every single item she had gotten for the previous Christmas. "Every single one...GO" Well, the child couldn't do it because there were too many things to remember and they just weren't that important. Well...that is how the money moratorium has hit me, with the exception of an itemized grocery list, I probably COULD for the first time in my life, list everything that I spent money on this past month. It is not a long list, which was the idea. It is a very short list...and I could probably list the money spent as well. I'm not sure that you can appreciate the enormity of this for me. Right now, I need to get ready for school...first day, you know....but I just may post that list later. gotta go...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a REALLY nice time the other night: the food was yummy, the company fine, and the canines too cute! Anytime you want to shred again, I'm in.

Did we ladies ever decide what to do with all our photos?