Saturday, August 8, 2009

8/8

Nancy has been making some encouraging comments and I appreciate them....I don't necessarily agree with them, but I appreciate them. :) Ok...I'll focus on good news.....the good news is that I lost a couple of pounds this week...probably from NOT eating any fastfood or random sodas. Another piece of good news is that I still have the same $20 bill in my purse that I had last week. Very excellent. I was hungry and tired last night and didn't see anything in the fridge. I went out to do an errand and until now would have stopped at wendy's or KFC or something. I mean it's ONLY $5 or $6, and about 2000 calories, right?????????? But, I didn't. I came home...LOOKED IN MY FREEZER...pulled out a pack of my very famous chili bowl chili, made a pack of cornbread and there was dinner. Probably a lot healthier than Wendy's and actually much more satisfying. There are money things going on that I really don't feel like I can share with the world...the hardest part today is having my money figured out almost to the penny for the next 5 days till payday and then a child of mine needing $50 for a very necessary payment. So......it is a dilemna....how to do this...when I know I am behind on a couple of pmts myself and I'm holding off till payday, and I know I've already told another child of mine I would help with another pmt...it's really hard and the domino effect is very hard.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay-just caught up on your blog.This has been SO much FUN to read! I am so happy for your determination and perseverance!
You are an inspiration(and not to mention very funny:-)
Blah! I understand about the kid thing-they are my weakness too. I don't always know when to let a lesson be learned or if they really need a hand.(I am mindful of how many times a relative or friend showed a kindness to us).

Andy and Nancy said...

You don't agree with everything I've said??? Wow! You must be the only person. Ha!!!!!!!