Saturday, August 22, 2009

small accomplishment....

2 good sized boxes of clothing to the salvation army. After I got finished in Matt's room yesterday, I thought...maybe....just maybe this really is possible. You know, self bashing can kind of slow you down...understatement....I think my motto will be..."Press On!!!!" I like that. OH...I think I'm going to have a shredding party. What IS a shredding party you might ask??? It is a party where you bring your shredder and help me shred papers. I have TUBS of papers that NEED TO GO. I tried burning a bunch once. THat worked pretty well...but I think drinking coffee and tea and having treats whilst shredding would be more fun.!!!!! I have a shredder...anybody else????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shredding is only fun with Russian vodka. I can bring my own shredder.

Andy and Nancy said...

I have one too! Sip and shred!

Robin's Developments said...

Ah, wish I wasn't so far away!