Monday, August 24, 2009

day 24....

first things first...we are officially having the sip it and shred it party this FRIDAY at 7pm. Bring your shredder or just bring yourself. Either way is fine. I'll provide the goodies.

Next....this was just a grit your teeth kind of day. Setting up my classroom is an effort in insanity...so much junk....so much of it isn't even mine...so much of it is. Anyway....as I "set up" I find myself thinking...." I NEED to buy some velcro strips, I NEED to buy a new storage container, I NEED to buy a curtain, I need to...I need to....I need to......... Nope. Not gonna do it. Gotta figure out a different way. But you see, this is another crack in the dam.....I have spent thousands of dollars of stuff for school over the years, so now, that crack needs to be plugged up. More chances to be creative. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I don't have velcro strips but what kind of curtain are you looking for?

I'll be there Fri-Bill studying for boards.

Anonymous said...

And don't BUY goodies-should we all clean out our pantries?!