Monday, August 10, 2009

and......more on day 10

well...Michigan flyer, here I come. It is a large tour bus...full size...nice seats. I wasn't happy, and then I remembered a long time ago, I took my kids on a disney cruise and we had to take the disney bus from the airport to the cruise port and i never gave that a thought. well, I don't need to give this one a thought either...I booked and paid for the seat and it will be fine. (ps...I did keep my car reservation 'just in case' but I'll cancel that as soon as I see if my arrival time will be ok)

2 comments:

faith said...

I am sorry you have to sit in the back of the plane. bleh. Not fun. And I am so proud of you for riding in a bus instead. What a great way to learn a new way of thinking. Keep on.

Anonymous said...

Remember when all the smokers used to sit in the back of the plane? Look for where the old ash trays used to be.AND you're closer to the bathroom-you can chat with all the folks:-)
Bus:Pretend you are a college student again, taking the bus home for the holidays:-0 (Don't sit next to anyone in handcuffs-Tim H. had a funny story on this).