Monday, August 10, 2009

day 10 post 1

errrgh....this better be worth it. it's only 7:29 and already I've had to make an anti spending decision...but actually, even though this one is irritating, spending the money would have been more irritating. Flying out of sby tomorrow, the only seat left on the plane was in the last row. I don't like the last row. I HATE the last row. It is stinky, bouncy, and noisy. SOOOOOO...in the past, it has been possible to buy a "choice" seat for $5. I had decided to do that because I really, really do not do well in the last row. I went on the website to check in and get a seat closer to the front. Ok., i start the check in, and there are 5 seats left...i check on one and lo and behold....it is NOT $5....it is $20!!!!!! How OBNOXIOUS is that???????????? Shame on US AIR. SHAME ON YOU. $20 extra for a non noisy, non pukey seat. YOu know what???? Probably even WITHOUT the money moratorium, I would not have paid that...with the money moratorium, there was NOT A CHANCE I would subject my wallet to that insanity. Pass the barf bag....I"m in the last row.

No comments: