Monday, August 31, 2009

the list...

one watch $7.99
1 shower present, 1 housewarming present, 1 outfit for Logan $120
4 cokes at school $5
2 gift bags $2
1 book of stamps (I'm not sure about $8.40)
$10 on markers, paper, etc. (didn't really need them...just couldn't resist)
$10 on yarn in Michigan
$2.50 ice cream cone. yum

I'm not sure, but I think that is pretty close to it. The next step for me is to break down the bill spending/grocery spending/gasoline spending. The think that is really interesting to me is that I probably never really plan for present spending, yet I am very fond of buying presents...probably too fond. So.....I obviously need to budget for that. This month was high, but some months will be like that...so I need to be ready. Other than that I am very ...well, I don't know what i am...I just am glad I am doing this. This now completes my first month of the money moratorium. What is that saying??????? Oh yeah...."press on" and I will.

1 comment:

Andy and Nancy said...

Yea! Ok, I'm curious. I rarely spend $120 on me and I'm not a growing baby. What outfit did you buy?