Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TMI??

I guess this might fall under TMI., but since we are examining thoughts and behaviors, I think this is an ok observation. My brother called about 1/2 hour ago and my 88 year old mom was in an accident. After several more phone calls and many txt messages, I'm happy to say except for a bump on the head she is ok., and he is handling them (my folks) . As soon as I got that last phone call saying that everything is going ok., I felt this strong urge to go out and buy dinner...fast food...whatever.... WHy? It's a stress reliever I guess...or that is an old fashioned stress reliever for me.....trying to redirect....cooking dinner, but I'm really glad the money moratorium is setting boundries for me.

2 comments:

Robin's Developments said...

Yes! Boundaries are great, and really freeing! Kind of the opposite of what people think boundaries would be...keep on keeping on, friend.

Andy and Nancy said...

Yep! Boundaries are good!