Friday, August 21, 2009

8/21 R-E-S-P-E-C-T

The issue of respect...self respect...is popping up...at least in my head. Not a lot to discuss, it's just that despite issues like the kid issue of yesterday, well...i feel like my self respect is a tiny bit improved. Being IN CONTROL is much more conducive to self respect than being out of control with spending etc. With all of that being said......here is the latest on the house etc. BTW., the spending moratorium is doing well...anyway, I have my bedroom pretty much torn apart....you remember the "if you put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig"...well..... how about if you put lipstick on a puppy dog? OR...how about if the puppy dog puts lipstick on herself??????? A whole lot of herself. Yes, I was busy sorting STUFF and my doggies were running hither and yon. Now, Remy, the new puppy is kind of a mess. Last week, she went INTO my suitcase, found a little bag with a toy in it for Logan, got the toy out of the bag and brought it downstairs to play! Nice try. THis was different though....I came downstairs and noticed something at the bottom of the steps....a tube of clinique lip gloss. Then I noticed that tube of clinique was full of teeth marks and even had a puncture wound. Then I saw my very "cute" little puppy. I'm not sure the color she chose was the best for her...she may actually be a summer instead of an autumn, but she was NICELY adorned in a lovely shade of pink from toes to chest. Just charming....Looked like she had been caught in a bear trap actually. I'm very glad I saw the tube of lip gloss FIRST, before I saw her, or I probably would have had a heart attack when I saw her covered in a mysterious reddish substance. Always something....

2 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Did I tell you about Tommy's Dietary Indiscretion that led to a $200 vet bill! He still has some coffee filters in his poo and those corn cobs had to hurt.

ramblin-thoughts said...

menopausal women with weak bladders should NOT read these posts... I laugh til I... well, enough said :)

and by the way... I get the strangest word verifications - I think weird just comes my way