Saturday, August 22, 2009

What;s today??? ah yes, the 22nd...I think.

Ok....22 days into the money moratorium. Some thoughts: As I can be a bit obsessive, not being perfect with this gives me some displeasure. HOWEVER.....I am forcing myself to be realistic. I have seen a huge change in "spending for entertainment" purchases....or "satisfying boredom" purchases...or "I'm out and about and I'm hungry purchases"...or, ' know i would feel better about myself if I had a new outfit" purchases....OR "I can't find anything, so i need to buy a new one" purchases. So...I would say, I feel like this first step is excellent and I will keep on. I am trying to make some mental changes as I prepare for school. The biggest problem is...(Don't laugh) they now have coke machines instead of pepsi. I hate pepsi....I love coke. I LOVE coke. I probably owe at least 40lbs to the ingestion of coke over the years. Please note..I DO MEAN COCA COLA not the other kind of coke. I don't want rumors started. NOW...this may be a silly thing to you, but to me, coke is comforting. I DO NOT need the calories and I don't want to spend the money. (You people must think I am CRAZY to share all of this....) So...it will be a bit of a battle....don't have a battle plan yet. I was UPSET when I got up this morning and walked into the hallway, because I could hardly walk through it..>THEN...I realized it was already bagged up JUNK...ready to go out the door!!!!!!!!!!! Happy days.....have to go......more later....Love you all, btw.

No comments: