Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 4 (8/4) post 1

Feeling rather despondent this morning.....can't really go into it......however, we shall press on. I do have to make one "purchase"...nothing for me, but I must pay the postage for the item I sold on ebay yesterday. I have the cash set aside, so that is good. TIme to make my lunch for our workshop today. Other than that, nothing exciting, except my new little dog is asleep on my purse.....don't even know what to say about that....except she sure is cute when she is asleep!!!!!

1 comment:

Andy and Nancy said...

Don't get overwhelmed. Take one thing at a time. You're house didn't get messed up in one day or even 2 or 3 so it's gonna take more than that to get it in order. But you can make sure that every step is a step in the right direction and sooner or later you'll arrive! Yay!