Friday, August 21, 2009

more treasures...

well...how about a brand new coldwater creek blouse...still with tags...too small of course...and then there is a scrolling saw. I don't even know what a scrolling saw is....and I'm pretty sure I didn't buy this one, so it's presence there is a mystery. Kevin G....are you missing a scrolling saw???????? Two brand new dress shirts and ties for Matt...still in packages...what looks like a brand new Geoffrey Beane winter coat...not sure who that belongs to....mmmmm...lets see.....the usual pictures and stuff...that's all ok....a brand new "clue" game....I think ebay or the secret shop will be doing well pretty soon. what else was exciting and unique???? a bottle of russian vodka...unopened I might add....a kid size sleeping bag...about 6 white blouses for me....all pretty much the same style. One nice outfit that I can probably wear when school starts. As I'm writing this, I hear noises from upstairs. Both dogs are here with me and I have no idea what that could be. Please don't let it be a creature either 4 legged or slithery. I can't deal...or with wings....none of the above, please. Please just let it be shifting bags of trash....please??????????

5 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Don't open that Vodka until you finish!!!!! We have Kahlua to go with it :-)

ramblin-thoughts said...

sounds like a white russian party to me

faith said...

I am so proud of you and all your work. How exciting.

Jeanne said...

Umm, we might have to have that Dance thing party at the Anderson's while partaking of that vodka and Kahlua!!

Sounds like you've had an interesting week :) It'll be fun next time to see all the changes!

Andy and Nancy said...

Jeanne's plan sounds good to me!